Partnership Specialist – Washington DC
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies, is looking for a Partnership Specialist.
As a Partnership Specialist, you will support Booking.com by promoting its services towards accommodation in a designated assigned area. This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our hotel partnerships throughout the United States!
- Support Booking.com by promoting its services to potential new accommodations in designated areas.
- Assist Booking.com with finding new leads and establishing contacts by cold calling.
- Support Booking.com with creating operational plans, pertaining to developing successful business partnerships in designated area.
- Promote Booking.com's brand name and its online reservation services to the potential business partners.
- Actively identifying and participating in networking opportunities and industry events.
- Attending tradeshows and working with Tourism Boards, CVBs and/or Hotel Associations.
- Travel to assigned area up to 75% of time.
- Qualified candidate must be customer focused, entrepreneurial, be able to work independently and be goal oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Strong relationship builder, outgoing personality and experience with social networking.
- Ability to identify problems and take the initiative to find solutions.
- Flexible with ever-changing needs of the organization and with the industry.
- At least 2-5 years prior similar experience required.
- You are currently authorized to work in the United States.
- No relocation is provided.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Partnership Specialist - Washington DC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top