Partnership Specialist – Washington DC
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies, is looking for a Partnership Specialist.
As a Partnership Specialist, you will support Booking.com by promoting its services towards accommodation in a designated assigned area. This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our hotel partnerships throughout the United States!
- Support Booking.com by promoting its services to potential new accommodations in designated areas.
- Assist Booking.com with finding new leads and establishing contacts by cold calling.
- Support Booking.com with creating operational plans, pertaining to developing successful business partnerships in designated area.
- Promote Booking.com’s brand name and its online reservation services to the potential business partners.
- Actively identifying and participating in networking opportunities and industry events.
- Attending tradeshows and working with Tourism Boards, CVBs and/or Hotel Associations
- Qualified candidate must be customer focused, entrepreneurial, be able to work independently and be goal oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Strong relationship builder, outgoing personality and experience with social networking.
- Ability to identify problems and take the initiative to find solutions
- Flexible with ever-changing needs of the organization and with the industry.
- At least 2-5 years prior similar experience required
- 75% Travel
- You are currently authorized to work in the United States
- No relocation is provided
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Partnership Specialist – Washington DC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top