Partner Support Executive (Temporary)
Opening Center is a project with the purpose to support Booking.com BV increasing the amount of Thailand and other country in South East region properties on the Booking.com website. As a Partner Support Executive your main task will be supporting Booking.com BV in the onboarding of new properties, by informing potential properties about the Booking.com website, by acting as a first point of contact to the potential properties, by providing support to the properties both in the online registration process as well as after the properties' webpages go online on the Booking.com website.
This is a 5-6 months project-based contract and it will be based in our Bangkok Office.
- Support Booking.com BV's strategy for hotel availability and supply within Thailand;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to potential properties, e.g. by contacting potential partners;
- Minimum 20 outgoing calls per day to list of providing properties in the assigned country;
- Updating properties status in the system;
- Providing support to Booking.com BV by adding information of properties to the webpage for properties and verify accurate property information provided on the Booking.com website;
- Support Booking.com BV's by providing training to new properties on how to use Booking.com BV's extranet;
- Liaise with properties after properties go live on the Booking.com website.
- Great telephone communication and promotional skills;
- Ability to communicate with partners and discuss improvement suggestions on the phone;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in an international environment;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Target driven and detail oriented;
- Available full-time (40 h/week);
- A 'getting things done' mentality;
- Proactive, enthusiastic and capable of working independently;
- Good computer skills and quick learning new tools and systems.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- As we are unable to sponsor work visas, you must be a Thai citizen or have an independent visa to work in Thailand.
Benefits / Opportunities
- Work in a modern office, in an international environment.
- Work during office working hours (Monday to Friday, public holidays are off).
- Opportunity to be considered for permanent role in the future.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to start their international career.
- Lunch provided in the office 3 days per week.
- Joining the monthly team get-together events
The hiring company Booking.com (Thailand) Co Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Thailand. Booking.com (Thailand) Co Ltd is looking for a Partner Support Executive (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top