Partner Support Executive (Temporary)
This is a six-month project to support Booking.com BV with increasing the number of Chinese properties on the Booking.com website.
As a Partner Support Executive your main task will be supporting Booking.com BV in the onboarding of new properties, by informing potential Chinese properties about the Booking.com website, by acting as a first point of contact to the potential properties, by providing support to the properties both in the online registration process as well as after the properties’ webpages go online on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in the Partner Services Department office in Taipei.
- Support Booking.com BV’s strategy for hotel availability and supply within China;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to potential properties, e.g. by contacting potential partners
- Providing support to Booking.com BV by adding information of properties to the webpage for properties and verify accurate property information provided on the Booking.com website;
- Support Booking.com BV’s by providing training to new properties on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet;
- Liaise with properties after properties go live on the Booking.com website;
- Great telephone communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with partners and discuss improvement suggestions on the phone;
- Pro-active, takes ownership, has sense of responsibility, independent and friendly;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in an international working environment;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Native in Chinese, fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Goal driven and detail oriented;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus
- Available Full-time (40 h/week);
- You already have the work permit to work in Taiwan.
The hiring company Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Taiwan. Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is looking for a Partner Support Executive (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top