Partner Support Executive Intern(Graduate Program)
Booking.com BV is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access Booking.com’s platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. Booking.com recognizes the strategic value in recruiting new talent at graduate level and provides excellent opportunities for growth and development through our Graduate Program. Is a successful career for you equivalent with challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be in an environment that values your individuality? Join us and support Booking.com BV with some of the industry’s smartest people! We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to start your career.
As a Partner Support Executive Intern your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You give advice to partners about their webpages on Booking.com and you train the new partners on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Your main contact will be on the telephone. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers and Account Executive with various tasks at the office.
We are looking for ambitious and internationally minded talents to participate in our graduate program. This opportunity will give insight to a fast-growing global internet business and a unique opportunity to learn about our business from some of the industry’s best people. You will contribute to our success from day one and therefore we are looking for committed candidates who are ready to accept this challenge!
This position will be based in our office in Hong Kong. You will start as an Intern, and will convert to full time staff with proven performance after graduation.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using Booking.com BV’s internal tool of priority setting;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Are enthusiastic to work in a large e-commerce and dynamic environment;
- Ability to use a consultative approach towards partners to create win-win situation;
- Resourceful, solution-driven, flexible and strong attention to detail;
- Efficient, organized and proactive;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively;
- Strong computer skills.
The hiring company Booking.com (Hong Kong) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Hong Kong. Booking.com (Hong Kong) Ltd is looking for a Partner Support Executive Intern(Graduate Program). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top