Partner Services Support Executive
As Partner Services Support Executive you are the first point of contact for Partner Services Teams worldwide.
You are the link between the Local Partner Services department and IT / Development / Product Teams to provide first line assistance on systems used internally. You will identify operational and business needs and improvements and communicate to management. You will connect with different departments and assist on systems/tools used within the Partner Services department.
A positive approach, ownership and excellent communication skill and eagerness to excel is required in this role.
- Assistance point with questions about internal systems used for the Partner Services department
- Handling of Bugtracker and Zendesk
- Assisting Partner Services Department Support teams when required (Innovation; Training, Global Accounts, Connectivity)
- Training of staff with new and modified systems, tools, reporting, working methods
- Work closely with different departments on new developments and system implementations on a global level
- Maintain Guru, knowledge base, trainings and presentations when necessary and delivery of those presentations
- Work closely with Commercial and Product Teams to feedback on issues and systems improvements on a global level
- Project management – coordination and ownership of assignments and projects, following them through from start to completion, and updating key stakeholders;
- Advise on system functionality within the Partner Services Department
- Collecting feedbacks from local offices, prioritize the issue and create user stories to escalate to the Innovation team
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines by Booking.com BV.
- Experience in e-commerce systems and specifically in the Travel Industry is a plus;
- Capable of working independently, but also communicate on a Global Level;
- Experience with MySQL or willingness to learn;
- Commercially minded and result driven;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Very well-organized with a critical mindset;
- Self-starter, able to take ownership;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Partner Services Support Executive in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top