Partner Operations Manager Strategic Partnerships
We are looking for a highly motivated leader to own and grow an Amsterdam-based Partner Operations team for the affiliate marketing business.
You will lead a group of Operational specialists who are focused on making Partner Support a value proposition of the Booking.com affiliate marketing business by delivering proactive and reactive support on various issues to our affiliate partners. You will identify ways to proactively reduce support requests through automation, documentation, and process improvement, diving deep into data to create actions that benefit the partner and company.
As the leader, you will interact with commercial and product teams to deliver on current and future needs to help scale the business.
The successful leader needs to innovate and simplify – identifying opportunities to improve processes and services through automation, then working with their team and service owners to make it happen. They will be required to find solutions to complex problems, implement new and challenging standards, while holding to the highest bar with regards quality and efficiency.
- Develop team members to scale with platform and service growth. Coach your team through the challenges to drive continuous improvement for partners
- You will be expected to drive operational excellence in everything we do. This includes creating smart processes and procedures, then automating them to improve efficiency in our day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Partner with the product and commercial teams. Cross Functional team leadership with stakeholders like finance, copywriters, designers etc. is critical
- You will need to quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, and find creative and scalable solutions to problems.
- Defining the product roadmap and triaging customer issues to provide our partners a truly complete self-service experience.
- Experience working in mission-critical, operations support environment with a proven ability to operate effectively in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to interact with other teams to diagnose and solve problems·
- Experience driving large, cross-organization initiatives with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and bias for action and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Leadership experience within a high growth tech company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, which will be key in driving partner communication
- Prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence work prioritization
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Partner Operations Manager Strategic Partnerships in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top