Partner Marketing Specialist – B2B Marketing Enablement
Booking.com BV , one of the support companies in The Netherlands, is looking for a PartnerMarketing Specialist, B2B Marketing Enablement.
This role is based in: Amsterdam
In your role, you will be part of the Partner Marketing team, a commercial go-to-market channel withinthe Partner Services department. As a B2B marketeer you will be responsible for sourcing content fromvarious parts of the business, interpreting and building this into a compelling story framework that can beused across different mediums. This role works in strong collaboration with commercial teams, ourinternal copy and design agency to realise content products that are available to be used and interpretedglobally.
This role works closely with senior leaders across the organisation and works on a number of differentcontent needs from the putting together of partner facing presentations through to product relatedcontent needs. To be successful in the role, you will have a passion and natural curiosity to answerquestions for end users through innovative and compelling content. You will demonstrate a natural abilityto receive high level content directions and turn this into highly functional products.
● Define and brief copywriters on key messaging to use across different platforms (internal andexternal). With stakeholders, come up with a single-minded proposition, identifying product andservice USPs;
● Create compelling materials about Booking.com for more effective enablement of our products,services and approaches to different partner segments;
● Use a data-driven approach to build usable and global content pieces, initially focusing onpresentations to be used at a wide range of partner events and pitches and expanding to newformats;
● Build strong relationships with product, local commercial teams as well as copywriters anddesigners, ensuring all content products can be effectively localised or adjusted to feel locallyrelevant;
● Empower the business with content that drives traffic and engagement through differentgo-to-market channels, ensuring consistent alignment with overarching brand;
● Consider financial investments and objectives connected to your content marketingproduct/project, monitoring results.
● Fluency in English (written and spoken)
● 1+ years of hotel and travel industry and/or online travel experience
● Experience in creating B2B marketing messages and content (digital and offline) and optimisingcurrent partner marketing channels;
● Commercial mindset that seeks to understand engaging partner content;
● Affinity with using data to build content and strategies;
● Experience in cross-channel content marketing including text, video, infographics, SEO andother organic content marketing channels;
● Ability to break large projects into small stories with strong execution steps identified;
● Enjoys creating presentations both at a content and visual level;
● Ability to attune content with the Booking.com brand and possesses a strong commercial focusto prioritise business needs according to business value.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist – B2B Marketing Enablement in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top