Partner Marketing Excellence Specialist
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservationservice in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people tosupport the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV , one of the support companies in The Netherlands, is looking for a PartnerMarketing Specialist, Marketing Excellence.
This role is based in: Amsterdam
In your role, you will be part of the Partner Marketing team, a commercial go-to-market channel withinthe Partner Services department. As Partner Marketing Specialist, Marketing Excellence you will workon executing global marketing programmes in collaboration with local and central account teams forBooking.com’s diverse accommodation partners worldwide. This role works in strong collaboration withcentral and local commercial and product teams, our internal copy, design and translations agency torealise marketing programmes.In this scope is also working closely with senior leaders across the organisation and works on deliveringa number of difference partner engaging programmes to continue to establish Booking.com’s presencein terms of trade and marketing presence and global partner marketing delivery as well as global partnerevents.
To be successful in the role, you will have a strong background in hotel sales, are a great organiser witheye for detail, and have an outspoken passion for the travel industry, and possesses a service-mindedattitude. You will demonstrate a natural ability to manage and deliver global partner marketingprogrammes as a project so as to deliver measured successful and engaging partner experiences.
- Implement Partner Marketing strategies and assist with the roll-out of global partner marketing activities;
- Have ownership and give direction of to workflow of global partner marketing projects, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications.
- Assistance point with questions about internal systems and communications platforms used for Partner Marketing;
- Planning and execution of company wide partner activities around globally organised trade shows as well as coordination of media interest with global Brand teams and Head of Partner Marketing;
- Manage copywriting and translations processes related to Partner Marketing communications activities;
- Responsible for the maintenance of marketing programme data that measure the success of the activities;
- Periodically liaise with key stakeholders (Regional Marketing Excellence, Commercial Excellence, Commercial Owners, Product Owners) teams to continuously obtain product updates and communications needs on a global level and optimise channel performance;
- Ensure the articulation of Booking.com’s partner brand and positioning and assure consistent communication of image and position both internal and external related through all global partner marketing programmes.
- Ensure knowledge base, learning and department presentations are up to date with the most important content.
- Hotel sales background, 2+ years or proven experience within Booking.com’s Partner Services Department (at least 1 year) is a must;
- Excellent working knowledge of Booking.com systems,
- Capable of working independently;
- Commercially minded and results driven;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Very well-organized with a critical mindset;
- Self-starter, able to take ownership;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, more languages are desirable;
- Able to troubleshoot and optimise of working methods;
- Experience with MS Office; advanced knowledge is preferred;
- A ‘getting things done’ mentality;
- Ability to multi-task & flexible attitude;
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Partner Marketing Excellence Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top