Partner Events & Exhibition Program Manager - Creative Producer - Events
Are you passionate about events? Do you get excited about concept planning and creating meaningful touchpoints that help others reach commercial success? Are you into figuring out what works and what doesn't work based on data and insights?
The Partner Events & Exhibition team are looking for a dynamic, creative, data-driven creative producer with 5+ years experience designing & creating bespoke event programs, preferably in the travel or technology industry.
We are on a mission to offer partners around the world the best possible event experiences designed to enable connections with booking.com, each other and with the very best content and storytelling.
As a creative producer, you play a significant role in shaping these event experiences. You will bring your extensive design and creative thinking matched with an ability to quickly research critical insights to position and deliver the very best shows & experiences.
You will be experienced across all phases of event production: from concept ideation through to on-site creative implementation & execution. Your strong sense of ownership will see you collaboratively working with internal & external partners to deliver exceptional experiences for our event attendees.
You will be part of the Booking.com Marketing team, based in Amsterdam.
- Ideate and develop creative event concepts that can be leveraged throughout events.
- Take ownership for the successful development and delivery of assigned shows and/or programs achieving the highest possible performance scores.
- Be able to build event narratives based on strong research and insights focused on the end audience.
- Translate narratives into strong content and experiences that translate to an international audience.
- Propose immersive experience elements across all event touchpoints, designing an integrated experience for event attendees.
- Participate in the production of engaging content that resonates across the different segments of the industry.
- Take the lead in creative direction for the duration of an event: ensuring content, speakers and experiences are delivered in line with concept expectations.
- Manage the relationship with creative agencies ensuring they are leveraged to their optimum to define the direction and deliver of the event
- Manage the relationship with freelance and agencies designed to deliver show moments - ensuring delivery is to the highest possible quality and in line with creative direction.
- A minimum of 5-years experience as a Creative Event Producer or Event Designer
- A minimum of 5-years experience in agile driven work environment;
- Strong ROI campaign portfolio in an international environment,
- Ability to run a number of projects from brief level through to completion
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels.
Back to top