Partner Content Specialist (Temporary)
As a temporary Partner Content Specialist, your main task will be to provide support with the maintenance and quality of property information on Booking.com. You will be expected to support Booking.com partners and to contribute to projects.
You will be in contact with Booking.com accommodation partners, from Global Hotel Chains to small independent properties and non-hotel accommodation, as well as Account Managers in the Partner Services Department on a daily basis in order to validate information for the property pages on Booking.com. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with partners and colleagues in the local language and edit property texts in English.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hospitality and travel industry, and a business mindset. Our candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce business.
This is a temporary position and will be based in our Tbilisi office.
- Maintain, review and continually improve content (photos & text) that accurately reflects the properties on the Booking.com website.
- Ensure high-quality content by conducting regular website checks
- Collect essential content by contacting properties and the Account Management teams directly.
- Daily communication with partners and colleagues via phone, e-mail and even in person.
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled with high-quality within agreed-upon service levels.
- Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating local and global projects.
- Fluent in English and Georgian, both written and spoken; Russian will be considered a plus;
- Experience in a Content department in an e-commerce or hospitality or travel industry a plus or Education in a related field;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet) and quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
- Proven strong communication skills in a business environment: telephone communication, face-to-face and public speaking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Business focused, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets with
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
The hiring company Booking.com (Georgia) LLC is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Georgia. Booking.com (Georgia) LLC is looking for a Partner Content Specialist (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top