Partner Content Specialist
A Partner Content Specialist at our company is responsible for content performance in several markets at a property level.
The Partner Content Specialist is expected to support partners, collaborate with internal teams and position the value of content to various stakeholders. In addition, the Partner Content Specialist is expected to contribute to global and local projects, while also identifying local initiatives in his or her respective markets.
As a specialist, your main task will be to provide support with the maintenance and quality of property information and photos on the Booking.com website.
You will be in contact with Booking.com BV’s accommodation partners, from Global Hotel Chains to small independent properties and non-hotel accommodation, as well as Account Managers in the Partner Services Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and obtain content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the property pages on Booking.com. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with partners and colleagues in the local language and edit property texts in English.
You will also analyse the local market to support Booking.com in remaining competitive.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hospitality and travel industry, and a business mindset. Our candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
This full time position will be based in our Colombo office.
- Maintain, review and continually improve content (photos & text) that accurately reflects the properties on the Booking.com website;
- Ensure high-quality content by conducting regular website checks;
- Collect essential content by contacting properties and the Account Management teams directly;
- Daily communication with partners and colleagues via phone, e-mail and even in person;
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled with high-quality within agreed-upon service levels;
- Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating local and global projects.
- Fluent in English and Singhalese language, both written and spoken;
- Experience in a Content department in an e-commerce or hospitality or travel industry a plus or Education in a related field;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet) and quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
- Proven strong communication skills in a business environment: telephone communication, face-to-face and public speaking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Business focused, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets with
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
The hiring company Booking.com Lanka (private) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Sri Lanka. Booking.com Lanka (private) Limited is looking for a Partner Content Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top