Partner Content Specialist
A Partner Content Specialist at Booking.com is responsible for content performance in several markets at a property level.
The Partner Content Specialist is expected to support partners, collaborate with internal teams and position the value of content to various stakeholders. In addition, the Partner Content Specialist is expected to contribute to global and local projects, while also identifying local initiatives in his or her respective markets.
As a specialist, your main task will be to provide support with the maintenance and quality of property information and photos on Booking.com.
You will be in contact with accommodation partners, from Global Hotel Chains to small independent properties and non-hotel accommodation, as well as Account Managers in the Partner Services Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the property pages on Booking.com. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with partners and colleagues in the local language and edit property texts in English.
You will also analyse your local market to understand how to maintain Booking.com's competitive advantage.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hospitality and travel industry, and a business mindset. Our candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
This position will be based in our Nairobi office.
- Maintain, review and continually improve content (photos & text) that accurately reflects our properties on Booking.com;
- Ensure high-quality content by conducting regular website checks;
- Collect essential content by contacting properties and the Account Management teams directly;
- Daily communication with partners and colleagues via phone, e-mail and even in person;
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled with high-quality within agreed-upon service levels;
- Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating local and global projects.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Fluency in French and Portuguese is a strong plus;
- Experience in a Content department in an e-commerce or hospitality or travel industry a plus or Education in a related field;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet) and quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
- Proven strong communication skills in a business environment: telephone communication, face-to-face and public speaking;
- Team player and self-motivated;
- Business focused, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets with positive attitude;
- Knowledge on how SEO is used on websites in English is a plus;
- Ability to travel as needed.
The hiring company Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Kenya. Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is looking for a Partner Content Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top