Outbound Team Lead
Outbound Team Lead
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Outbound.
The Outbound Team will be responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of potential opportunities and support marketing campaigns. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. Within the team, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Outbound Team Lead. If you would like to be part of our team and you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
As an Outbound Team Lead in the Partner Services Outbound Team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Outbound Executives in their proactive contact with new partners or leads. In this role you will be working in day shifts / regular office hours from our Amsterdam office.
- Manage a team of Outbound Executives working on NP (new partnership) support and Outbound activities.
- Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills you develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem.
- You report directly to the Outbound Hub Manager of this location.
- Coach and counsel to drive improvements in the team.
- Implement and execute company policies and procedures and setting priorities.
- Assure strong quality as well as productivity standards within your team.
- Track and monitor performance levels, and manage underperformance.
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1 meetings with Outbound Executives of your team to maintain focus and motivation on Outbound standards and targets.
- Prepare and conduct quarterly performance reviews and keep track of progress during the year.
- Drive the team in order to achieve requested departmental targets.
- In collaboration with other Team Leads monitor activities and performance on a daily basis.
- Schedule and distribute tasks and projects within the team.
- Coach and develop the team to be commercially aware.
- Be an effective Change Manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Collaborating with HR in the recruitment process of new Outbound Executives.
- Building strong relationships with other departments within the company.
- Assist in additional tasks and projects if needed.
- 2 years people management experience in an international environment, preferably in an inbound customer contact center.
- Strong commercial awareness and drive and understands key performance drivers for partners.
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment, good understanding of contact center's KPI's and SLA's.
- Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in performance management and call monitoring.
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills, any additional language is a strong plus.
- Experience in hotel/travel industry is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a changing environment.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a "can-do" attitude.
- Flexibility, willingness to potentially move to another office is an advantage.
- Business awareness.
- Customer focus.
- Open to change.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Strong work ethic.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical focus.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Outbound Team Lead in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top