Outbound Executive - Sydney
As an Outbound Executive your main task will be supporting Booking.com BV in the onboarding quality of new properties, by informing potential properties about the Booking.com website, by acting as a first point of contact to the potential properties, by providing support to the properties both in the online registration process as well as to train the property on how to use the various Booking.com extra-nets.
This is a full-time position based in Sydney, Australia.
- Support Booking.com BV's strategy for hotel availability and supply within Australia;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to potential properties, e.g. by contacting potential partners;
- Minimum 20 outgoing calls per day to list of providing properties in the assigned country;
- Updating properties status in the system;
- Provide support to properties to complete the registration process;
- Providing support to Booking.com BV by adding information of properties to the webpage for properties and verify accurate property information provided on the Booking.com website;
- Support Booking.com BV's by providing training to new properties on how to use Booking.com BV's extranet.
- Great telephone communication and promotional skills;
- Ability to communicate with partners and discuss improvement suggestions on the phone;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in an international environment;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Target driven and detail oriented;
- Available full-time (35 h/week);
- A 'getting things done' mentality;
- Proactive, enthusiastic and capable of working independently;
- Good computer skills and quick learning new tools and systems;
- Fluent in English;
- You are already based in Sydney and do not require any work pass sponsorship to work in Australia permanently.
Benefits / Opportunities
- Work in a modern office, in an international environment.
- Work during office working hours (Monday to Friday, public holidays are off).
- Fresh graduates are welcome to start their international career.
- Joining the monthly team get-together events.
Back to top