Outbound Executive – Seattle (French)
We want to provide guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value.
This role will be part of the Outbound Team, which is responsible for adding support towards our accommodation partners to make them aware of their commercial opportunities and support promotional campaigns. Within the team, we are looking for a French/English speaking Outbound Executive (Partner Support Specialist) to support our french speaking partners within the US and Canada.
As an Outbound Executive in the Outbound Team, you will be responsible to proactively contact (new) partners or leads. You will be working in our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment, during standard office hours (Mon-Fri.). It is important that you are open, honest, willing to learn and have a strong natural appetite for commercial activities and "go the extra mile".
This role requires candidates to speak and write fluently in both French and English.
- New Partnership support; including registration through open/bookable status.
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration.
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support.
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system.
- Contact partners to make them aware of their business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value.
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional.
- Confident communication over the phone and via email.
- Actively participate in various projects & initiatives within your team.
- Collaborate with your team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve.
- Outbound activities will include calling for specific opportunities e.g. availability, support on reducing churn, support marketing campaigns, roll out services/products, etc.
- Demonstrated fluent proficiency in written and spoken French and English.
- Strong commercial awareness and drive and understands key performance drivers for partners.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for new or potential partners in regards to supply and demand, and effectively communicate these opportunities.
- Tourism or hotel background and/or education preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Available full-time (40 hours/week).
- Currently authorized to work in the US with no exceptions.
- Resourceful, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Efficient, organized and proactive.
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Positive attitude.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Builds collaborative relationships.
- Business awareness.
- Customer focus.
- Open to change.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Strong work ethic.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical focus.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Outbound Executive - Seattle (French). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top