Outbound Executive – Santiago
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value.
The Outbound Team will be responsible for adding support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of opportunities and support promotional campaigns. Within the team, we are looking for an Outbound Executive.
As an Outbound Executive in the Outbound Team, you will be responsible to proactively contact new partners or leads. You will be working in our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. In this role you will be working in day shifts / regular office hours from one of our Amsterdam offices. It is important that you are open, honest, willing to learn and have a strong natural appetite for activities and "go the extra mile".
- NP (new partnership) support; support registration through open, bookable.
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration.
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support.
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system.
- Contact partners to make them aware of business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value.
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional.
- Confident communication over the phone and via email.
- Actively participate with various projects & initiatives within your team.
- Collaborate with your team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve. Outbound activities will include calling on specific opportunities e.g. availability, support on reduce churn, support promotional campaigns, support roll out services/products (e.g. Booking Suite), etc.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for new or potential partners in regards to supply and demand, and effectively communicate these opportunities.
- Tourism or hotel background and/or education preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish language and culture.
- French or Dutch is nice to have.
- Strong computer skills.
- Available full-time (40 hours / week).
- Already eligible to work in Chile.
- Resourceful, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Efficient, organized and proactive.
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Positive attitude.
- Hands on mentality.
- Builds collaborative relationships.
- Business awareness.
- Customer focus.
- Open to change.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Strong work ethic.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical focus.
The hiring company Booking.com Chile SpA is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Chile. Booking.com Chile SpA is looking for a Outbound Executive - Santiago. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top