Operations Analyst – Translations and Content Agency
As an Operations Analyst in the Translations and Content Agency team, you will provide solid analytical support for Operational Teams to improve their daily operations. You will support them in capacity planning and forecasting, analyzing operational data and proactively communicate your findings. In this role you will build effective working relationships with Operational Management, Product, Commercial teams, Photography and Copy Managers, as well as Account Management team.
- Produce regular KPI scorecards/dashboards; ensure relevancy and accuracy of data shared across the department
- Developing and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly operational reports
- Design and preparation of decision making tools such as reports and data-driven insights
- Aggregating data from various sources for it to be the most optimal for reporting.
- Create data queries, align different data sources, data engineering
- Monitor data and information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency
- Support operational teams in capacity planning, forecasting and resource planning
- Identify new data sources, perform data discovery to understand data values and relationships
- Actively use key data findings to give business advice to operational managers
- Provide ad hoc analysis for operational managers, including insights into key financial and non-financial data
- Proven track record of 1 – 3 years in operational analytics/support or data reporting and data engineering
- Advanced SQL querying skills and
- Basic programming skills will be an asset (VBA, python, perl) or a willingness to learn
- Proactive, self-starter and positive attitude
- High problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Data driven, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated many professionals to Amsterdam in the last years!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Operations Analyst - Translations and Content Agency in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top