Operations Analyst – Translations Agency
As an Operations Analyst in the Agency, you will provide solid analytical support for Operational Teams to improve their daily operations. You will support them in capacity planning and forecasting, analyzing operational data and proactively communicate your findings. In this role you will build effective working relationships with Operational Management, Product, Commercial teams, Photography and Copy Managers, as well as Account Management team.
- Produce regular KPI scorecards/dashboards; ensure relevant data is shared across Agency management
- Create data queries and liaise with reporting analysts to make the data available for the larger audience
- Support operational teams in capacity planning, forecasting and resource planning
- Actively use key data findings to give business advice to operational managers
- Provide ad hoc analysis for operational managers, including insights into key financial and non-financial data
- Building a feedback loop for operational teams to facilitate ongoing improvement
- Identify process improvement opportunities and translate ideas into practical solutions
- A proven track record of 2+ years in one or more of the following areas: operational analytics/support, project and process coordination, data reporting or other operational roles
- SQL querying skills and basic programming skills (scripting languages, like python and perl preferred), and a willingness to grow in this area
- Proactive, self-starter and positive attitude
- High problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Strong communicator with natural ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Data driven, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Operations Analyst – Translations Agency in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top