Operational Insights & Reporting Manager
As the Operational Insights & Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for defining the reporting and data-driven insights strategy for the operations of Partner Services, one of Booking.com's largest departments. With both a product and commercial organization and 198 offices worldwide, Partner Services is responsible for B2B relationships with our 2,300,000+ accommodation partners.
The Partner Services Operational Insights & Reporting team is a recently formed high-impact team that supports Partner Services with strategic insights & reporting across different layers of its organization. The team is part of the broader Operational Excellence team.
We are looking for an Operational Insights & Reporting Manager with strong leadership skills that drives business value and ensures integration of these insights across teams. In addition, this leader will play a collaborative role with our Operational Excellence and Regional teams to identify & drive opportunities to increase the performance of our commercial operations.
As the leader for Operational Insights & Reporting Manager , you will:
- Lead two teams of 14 people in total: Reporting team and Operational Insights team
- Set & continue to update the Global Operational Insights & Reporting Strategy
- Lead the creation of operational KPI's for existing & new activities that drive transparency on performance of our Commercial Operations, including the realization of reporting/dashboards for all layers in the organization
- Build a working model that will break down our department's targets into actionable insights for our global teams in order to identify opportunities to increase our performance
- Create insights through all layers of the organization through dashboarding & key analysis in order to drive performance of the commercial operations.
- Set up a rhythm of business that connects the different moving pieces of the operations into a well-timed performance management framework. This will allow for a holistic view on the performance of Partner Services Operations
- Connect with Product & Analytical tracks to ensure the data modeling is scalable & robust for operational needs.
- Highly organized with the ability to set priorities, develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with good attention to detail.
- Strong skills at managing internal resources (people, information and technologies) and allocate resources appropriately.
- 5+ years in strategy consulting, corporate strategy and/or corporate development or an equivalent field
- 3+ years in defining and driving reporting strategy for a Commercial Environment (KPI definition, reporting landscape, etc.) across large teams
- 3+ years managing teams, experience managing managers a plus
- Experience in Business intelligence, translating complex business scenarios into actionable metrics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize improvement opportunities on a continuous basis
- Exposure to online travel, technology, or e-commerce industries a plus
Booking.com is the world's leading accommodation site, and the third largest e-commerce company, but boasts a small, start-up feel. We are looking for a results-driven, rigorous problem-solver with a sharp analytical mind, able to think creatively with excellent communication skills. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who gets excited about the opportunity to solve key strategic questions in a data-driven environment to enable long term Booking.com success to achieve our vision to empower people to experience the world .
Back to top