Operational Excellence Specialist (Performance)
As an Operational Excellence Specialist (Performance) in the Agency you will be initiating and supporting change and improvement in different areas of our business from initiation phase to testing and implementation. The main areas of your focus will be performance management, quality and process improvements. In this role you will build effective working relationships with Operational Management, Product, Commercial teams, Photography and Copy Managers, as well as Account Management team.
- Define KPIs; conduct regular performance analysis and cooperate with operational teams to find better ways of improving performance
- Conduct in-depth analysis on processes, measure impact, provide recommendations for improvements and build new processes from scratch
- Initiate procedural & technical changes to further improve performance and reduce non-value added tasks
- Initiate and drive pilot programs to test new ways of working
- Support the operational teams in new ways of working and changing behavior
- Serve as liaison between various Agency support functions, operational leaders and external stakeholders, translate requirements into innovation recommendations and strategies;
- A proven track record in Operations Management and Process Improvement, preferably also experience in project management & advisory work
- Demonstrated track record of defining and executing operational performance initiatives leading them from start to finish
- Visionary, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
- High problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communicator with natural ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Operational Excellence Specialist (Performance) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top