Operational Excellence Project Lead/ Specialist – Accommodation Services
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Project Lead/ Specialist
Every day, more than 850,000 room nights are reserved through our public website and other channels. Our global Customer Service (CS) team consists of 5500 people across the world, working in one of our 14 contact centers, representing more than 100 nationalities and more than 40 languages. CS is the largest and fastest growing department at Booking.com, with plans to continue growing people and sites in the coming year. At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to innovate our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. Our Customer Service Team handles all the inbound contacts from our guests and partners. Scaling operational excellence is one of our top priorities in CS leadership and broader Booking.com organization.
As an Operational Excellence Project Lead/ Specialist in the CS Operational Excellence Team, you will be driving change and improvement in Bookings.com operational performance. Your role would be to drive changes on both the organizational/ procedural/ technical side as well as support the operation teams in behavioral changes. In this role you will work together intensively with the Operations teams as well as with the other Operations support teams.
An excellent career opportunity in the Amsterdam HQ of Booking.com BV.
- Use creative, innovative and strategic thinking to identify different ways of working to further improve performance and engagement
- Initiate procedural & technical changes to further improve performance
- Initiate and drive pilot programs to test new ways of working
- Initiate and support improvements to organizational structure & clarify roles and responsibilities
- Support the operations teams in new ways of working and changing behavior
- Prepare successful changes for delivery to communication and training teams for global execution
- Analyze performance on a regular basis and support the operational teams with your insights
- Improve performance measurements based on feedback from operations
- Serve as liaison between various CS support functions and operational leaders, translate requirements, performance recommendations and strategies;
- Document and assess implemented solutions to make sure they meet business objectives
- We have two open positions at this time, and are looking for candidates with either extensive operational experience within Booking.com and/ or a proven track record in Operations Management, Process Improvement, project management & advisory work
- Demonstrated track record of defining and executing operational performance initiatives leading them from start to finish
- Visionary, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
- Very high problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Good communicator (on several levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Operational Excellence Project Lead/ Specialist - Accommodation Services. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top