Office Support Manager
As Manager Office Support you are responsible for optimizing the processes within Office Management and you act as a point of contact for project managers, the Office Support team and other support departments such as HR, IT and Real Estate. You ensure that the processes are followed and that projects are properly managed. You have an important role in the pursuit of operational excellence and standardization of processes. In addition, as Manager Office Support you and your team are responsible for all central, building transcending and supportive activities/projects within the Office Management Department.
In practice, this means that you keep an overview of the processes for drafting and monitoring the business case, the planning, project administration, safety, progress, quality, finances, resources and risks. For this you are the proactive and constructive-critical sparring partner of the project managers and co-management. In addition you identify gaps, make improvements and recommendations, drive consensus and facilitate change.
You have a crucial role in further safeguarding and expanding recently initiated and implemented changes. You easily move in an international field of work and between different levels where you can also submit the right challenge to projects in terms of content. Of course you ensure that the portfolio data is always up-to-date and that project managers and co-management are provided with relevant reporting.
Team Office Support is responsible for the delivery of either requirements & standards, Communication, Contract administration, Management information, Tooling support, Central Operational support and Seating & Space planning. You and your team provide support to Office Management by providing operational excellence with an overall coherent focus on the work environment.
- As Manager Office Support you are a member of the management team of Office Management and you are (partly) responsible for the development and optimization of the department, the delivery of efficient, effective and high-quality services and for be compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage and coach team Office Support and develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team.
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team.
- End-responsible for an optimal execution of the supporting processes such as Communication, Office Marketing, Guidelines & Procedures, Administration & management information, Events, Seating & Space planning and Central operational tasks.
- Deliver knowledge, capacity and data to support the department in their needs to deliver, optimize and innovate.
- Plan, coordinate & execute improvement projects with an coherent focus on operational excellence and standardization
- Developing and implementing supporting improvements with regard to Office Support, such as invoicing, handling of questions and requests, improving the visibility and findability of the department and the management of manuals and standard procedures;
- Represent or ensure representation of Office Management in Real Estate related projects, ensuring that the operational and workplace related demands and requirements of Office Management are realized in the projects.
- Monitor compliance of requirements, guidelines and standards, and take corrective actions in an appropriate way
- End-Responsible for turn-key deliveries of internal projects such as implementation of facility services of a new/refurbished building, implementation of tooling and tenderprojects.
- Collaborate with other support teams (RE, OM & IT) to define requirements, document workflows, processes, identify gaps, make improvement recommendations, drive consensus and facilitate change.
- Coordinate and/or manage Office related projects (small and large) to meet changing needs and quality standards
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience in hospitality, client services or other kinds of supporting function, preferably in a dynamic and international environment
- A 4+’ years of managerial experience within an office management, supporting or facilities function
- Experience in project management in facilities and Real Estate/housing related projects
- minimum HBO/WO level (facilities, Hotelschool or Business Administration)
- Fluent Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Accurate with an eye for detail with excellent analytical skills;
- Business driven: understand people's questions and provide solutions to different (ad hoc) requests
- Experience managing stakeholders, project goals, risks and resources in complex multi-cultural environments
- You can clearly communicate your view and create buy-in at all levels
- Have a positive 'can do attitude' and open to change
- Able to build a relationship of mutual trust and handle complaints and concerns in a sensitive way.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to take ownership.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Office Support Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top