Office Manager – Riga
As an Office Manager you are solely responsible for supporting the daily management of the Booking.com office(s) in Latvia, Estonia and Ukraine.
This includes office support as a fixed responsibility, mobile support between our Booking.com offices. The core tasks of the Office Manager is to be first point of contact and to facilitate smooth day-to-day running of the office including internal and external questions, supporting in-company processes and communication.
The Office Manager is reporting to the Office Team Leader Eastern Europe (direct manager) and is actively taking part in the Global Office Management community.
This full time position (for 1.5 years contract) will be located in our Riga office.
Main Responsibilities, but not limited to:
Gatekeeper, Front Office Management
- Be the single point of contact regarding office matters and action all queries;
- Meet and greet visitors; sign in procedure; assist with New Starter first day requirements; organize accommodation, air-/train tickets, visa support for new starters if needed; train new starters on expense reporting system and local requirements;
Documentation workflow support
- Scan invoices & vacation requests, collect expense reports and send all documentation to external provider;
- Support H&S process to ensure compliance to local regulations is maintained.
Day to Day - Smooth running of office/s
- Order office supplies and consumables (stationery, canteen, promotional items and printing materials, business cards) and manage stock control;
- Walk the floor/s & meeting rooms and inspect for handyman works, high standard of cleaning, general housekeeping standards are in place, furniture and equipment are in working order;
- Arrange co-ordination of facilities for all new starters including desk allocation, PC/laptop, phones and office access; maintain equipment registers (laptops & mobile phones);
- Liaise with providers to arrange various services for colleagues: SIM-cards, health insurance, travel insurance;
- Assist area manager, senior account managers and Real Estate Team in case of the opening of seasonal offices, refurbishments or office moves;
Supporting Office Team and remote locations (Tallinn and Kiev)
- Support remote locations – communicate closely with area managers to align on the requirements/plans/suggestions; manage day to day requests from remote locations / team and to ensure smooth running of the offices;
- Conduct regular visits for detailed checks and discussions with local teams to set up action plans, follow up and keep area managers and teams updated.
- Provide organizational support to the Social Events Committee with company celebrations (Friends & Family day, Summer party, Freaky Fridays, ad-hoc record celebrations; in-house events)
Required skills and profile
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent English and Latvian, both written and spoken
- Spoken Russian would be a benefit
- Service oriented / Hospitality
- Multi-tasker, “Can do” attitude, Solution driven
- Organized, but adaptable
- Eye-for-detail, friendly, good communicator and negotiator, discrete.
- 3+ work experience in a similar role, including operational support of remote sites in a dynamic and international environment.
How we support you:
We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross monthly salary starting from EUR 950
- Bonus Plan
- Convenient office location
The hiring company SIA Booking.com (Latvia) is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Latvia. SIA Booking.com (Latvia) is looking for a Office Manager - Riga . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top