Office Manager Mexico
As an Office Manager you are responsible to manage the operational aspects of all the Booking.com location(s) in your area. Essential is aligning the support needs of each location with the capacity of the office support team (remote support as a fixed responsibility, mobile support between our offices or sometimes just as a back-up for an Office colleague). The core tasks of the Office Manager is to set up, manage and ensure flawless and timely execution of all tasks, guidelines, processes and contracts that ensure a fluently run office location(s), including their own operational tasks. Look constantly for improvements of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
The Office Manager is responsible as team leader to guarantee the flawless execution of all day-to-day activities and a consistent and transparent division of tasks is made.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front Office Management Ensure there is a single point of contact regarding all reception and office matters and action all queries;
- Maintain Welcome Visitor's Guide; Make sure an internal network is built with all colleagues to guarantee observance of all processes and guidelines;
- Build a positive rapport with colleagues to be able to take part ownership in a high energy, can-do business atmosphere in the office;
- Make sure all processes and tools are in place to: Welcome visitors; sign in procedure; Incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner;
- Building access fob/key are handed-out and its return is ensured;
- New Starter first day requirements are ready;
- Distribute and manage incoming and outgoing mail for business and employee's private capacity, including arranging courier requests;
- Know and be able to act on Dawnraid Guidelines;
- Deal with possible public walk-ins / upset customers. Finance, HR, Real Estate and technology Support, Manage the Finance Procedure – ex: scanning invoices; reconciling credit card statements, attending to supplier queries; check for irregularities; escalate and solve problems;
- Manage formal and informal budgets around office expenses, events, travel, catering, etc.; Keep track and check service costs charges of building owner;
- Working knowledge of all Finance processes and roles; Facilitate Helpdesk queries – raise tickets for phone problems, voicemail resets, and technical issues;
- Make sure of timely co-ordination of facilities for all new starters including desk allocation, PC/laptop, phones, email accounts and office access;
- Coordinate with area manager, senior account managers and Real Estate Team in case of the opening of seasonal offices, refurbishments or office moves;
- Network and establish relations with colleagues and other departments; Evaluate and discuss improvements with other departments.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma; Education in Administration;
- English advanced requeried
- You already have a work permit in Mexico;
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Previous work experience in administrative activities / supporting function;
- Proven track record of coordination, execution and managing of complex internal processes;
- Proven track record of taking the responsibility of running an office, preferably in a dynamic and international environment.
Important: Availability to travel 30% of the time.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
- Fluent English in local language;
- Good typing skills;
- Able to establish a well-functioning network of internal and external contacts to ensure the fluent running of an office;
- Availability to travel regularly;
- Solution driven;
- Service oriented / Hospitality;
- Organized, but adaptable;
- Good communicator and negotiator.
The hiring company Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Mexico. Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V. is looking for a Office Manager Mexico. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top