The Office Manager provides strong organizational and administrative support to the Operations Manager for activities related to facilities and operation of the office. This position requires a high level of integrity and confidentiality. This role will collaborate across the organization as appropriate to facilitate site initiatives and requirements.
- Greet employees, visitors and guests;
- Handle mails and deliveries;
- General office chores such as maintaining staff break room / storage / cabinets and arranging training room;
- Inventory check for stationery, office supply, IT equipment and corporate give-away;
- Stationery / Office supply / Business card order;
- Process invoice and liaise with Finance department and vendors
- Assist with any internal catering;
- Preparation for new hires i.e. workstation, access card, name plate, welcome email and telephone directory;
- Office maintenance support incl. communication with landlord, contractors and suppliers;
- Arrange flight, hotel and travel document subjected to company travel guidelines;
- Report IT & Telephone issues to Helpdesk;
- Image and set-up PCs;
- Document management;
- Support in visa application for colleagues in local office as well as for visitors from abroad
- Other clerical and administrative support as required by Office Manager.
- 2+ years of office administration experience;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize;
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up;
- Good written and verbal English;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are already eligible to work in Taiwan.
The hiring company Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Taiwan. Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is looking for a Office Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top