An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our Office Team based in our Sydney Office and you will be reporting to the Office Team Lead, ensuring and providing the smooth daily running of our Sydney Office and remote assistance to our Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland offices. In this position you will be required to arrange building repairs, access cards, organizing internal staff events, maintaining stock levels, assisting new starters and much more. Every day will be new and different!
- Office maintenance support incl. communication with landlord, contractors and suppliers;
- Process invoice and liaise with Finance department and vendors;
- Inventory check IT equipment and corporate give-away;
- Stationery / Office supply / Business card order;
- Welcome visitors and guests;
- Assist with any internal catering and organization of staff events;
- Preparation for new hires i.e. organizing work station, access card;
- Arrange flight, hotel and travel document;
- Assist, troubleshoot and report any IT issues;
- Image and set-up PCs;
- Other clerical and administrative duties, including general office chores such as maintaining staff break and meeting rooms / managing office supplies / handling mails and deliveries.
- 2+ years of office administration experience;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize;
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up;
- Good written and verbal English;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You live in Sydney and already eligible to work in Australia without a work visa sponsorship
The hiring company Booking.com (Australia) Pty Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Australia. Booking.com (Australia) Pty Ltd is looking for a Office Administrator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top