Network Security Product Owner
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength – it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Network Security Product Owner you will be a member of the Security team with responsibilities to develop the company's network security strategy. The role will provide insight, innovation and delivery and be key to enhancing the user experience for the millions of customers, partners and staff on a daily basis.
Being part of the Booking.com security team will provide you with the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a truly world leading security practice.
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for network security management
- Helping to identify needs via usability studies, quantitative research, analysis and any other qualitative or quantitative tools
- Analyzing metrics to understand performance
- Understand and implement a wide variety of paradigms around network design
- Communicate with other teams and departments across the business
- Managing tradeoffs between cost and strategic fit
- Managing release status for engineering and communicating status to other departments in the business for successful delivery of features
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy the problem
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to develop consensus across diverse communities
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the field of security engineering with a focus on networking
- Have a customer centric approach and desire to deliver next-generation network security solutions
- Strong business focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly; highly organized and able to keep track of all moving parts in the product life cycle
- Wide knowledge of and experience with implementation of network designs, security protocols, vulnerabilities mapping and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving
- Strong understanding of business processes and supporting technologies
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions, assess and resolve problems effectively
- Related certificates: CCIE / CCNP / WCNA / CISM / CISSP / CEH
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, self-starting and enjoy new initiatives
- Collaborate and support colleagues across the organization, while still able to work independently
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Network Security Product Owner in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top