Media Campaign Analyst
Booking.com is one of the leading digital advertisers in the world. We are currently looking for a Media Campaign Analyst to join our Media Analytics Team, part of the Global Media Team.
As a Media Campaign Analyst, it is your responsibility to work together with various stakeholders in the Global Media Team to ensure campaign setup meets our reporting framework, has a correct experimental design and, provide them with regular performance reporting of campaigns and data driven answers to questions. You need to be able to interpret results in line with business needs and provide the Global Media Team with actionable insights. You need excellent communication skills and be able to translate your findings into the business language of your stakeholders.
We are looking for a team player with a self-starting approach. You must have gravitas and the ability to get things done. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a new team and exciting, fast growing business. This role offers excellent opportunities for growth in the field of business analytics and data science.
- Day-to-day measurement and performance reporting of digital video and display campaigns executed by the Global Media Team
- Liaising with the Media Operations team to ensure campaign setup is consistent with reporting framework and has a valid experimental design
- Assist in the development of a scalable reporting infrastructure that leads to increased velocity of campaign execution
- Communicate results of campaigns to various stakeholders and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- A degree in business (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, or related)
- Experience as an analyst working with large data sets, performing statistical analyses and uplift modeling
- Experience with querying SQL and/or Hive
- Experience with various experimental methodologies and designs, A/B testing in particular
- Experience with Google DoubleClick (DCM, DBM, Studio) and/or other DSPs, DoubleClick Data Transfer in particular
- Experience with Python, Perl, Spark and/or R, or a strong desire to learn
- General knowledge of the programmatic media buying landscape
- Eye for detail and well-organized
- A strong self-driven and getting-things-done attitude with the ability to prioritize work based on business impact
- Enjoys working in a team and collaborating with others
- Strong communicator
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com BV is looking for a Performance Media Specialist.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Media Campaign Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top