Marketing Support Manager Business Travel – US
Marketing Support Manager – Booking.com for Business US
Do you love helping build brilliant customer journeys across all marketing channels? Are you meticulous when it comes to each and every little detail, and do you jump at the chance to disrupt the status quo in a traditional industry? Read along!
Booking.com for Business is looking for just that kind of stellar data-driven marketing specialist.
You're a smart, talented and customer-centric specialist who's ready to support and execute global marketing strategies. Great customer experiences are created by amazing people who love to listen, learn and build on what their customers tell them every day. Sound familiar? We'd love to talk!
As Booking.com for Business continues to grow at incredible speed – we are actively recruiting the next generation of marketing entrepreneurs as we build our US team to support Booking.com BV in achieving its goals. Based in NYC, this individual works closely with agencies, global marketing teams in Amsterdam, and a variety of internal teams and external creative, media, technology and travel partners.
The role will reside in our offices in New York City, reporting to the Regional Director – NORAM, supporting regional and local optimization of Booking.com BV's marketing programs and will work closely with the US Booking.com for Business team, local agencies and global marketing teams in Amsterdam toward one goal: bringing Booking.com for Business to US customers irrespective of their company size.
What you'll do:
- Actively support an ROI and test-driven approach that will accelerate Booking.com for Business' growth in the US
- Assist in generating brand awareness and turning that brand awareness into website traffic
- Provide the Booking.com BV global marketing teams with feedback and data points that we can use to build new marketing strategies together
- Get your hands dirty by assisting in the execution of digital marketing experiments
- Participate in strategy conversations and planning with Booking.com for Business' global marketing and commercial teams
- Be the spokesperson of Booking.com for Business in the local offices
- Work with consumer marketing in the US to reach business travelers with relevant messaging
What you've done:
- Experience with developing, deploying and leading one-to-many marketing programs focused on engaging, educating and retaining customers
- You can show clear examples where you used performance marketing to help move the business forward
- Substantial experience in a SaaS or digital product marketing environment
- A wide understanding of various marketing domains including but not limited to content marketing, paid advertising and growth marketing
- Influencing bright marketing specialists in a global setting
- Experience with building automated marketing programs is preferred
- You possess 4 to 6 years of Experience in Marketing Experience on either the brand or agency side leading the development of digital advertising campaigns
- You possess a Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related discipline, or possess related years of work experience
- You are crazy about how technology changes our world
- You have expert-level and real-life experience in digital marketing (B2B and B2C).
- You have accepted the fact that you can't know everything yet you know when and how to challenge marketing specialists
- You know how to execute yourself without using agencies or other resources yet you also know when to shout out for help
- You think out big ideas, and execute in small steps
- You really understand what "hyper-growth" means
- Your ideal job is a role where you can combine strategy, creation, and precise execution.
- You have a sharp eye for identifying, hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You get excited about influencing stakeholders who have different goals than you
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Marketing Support Manager Business Travel - US. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top