We are looking for a Marketing Intern to be part of our team in Shanghai.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting social media daily operations, especially WeChat and Weibo publishing, reporting and etc.
Join us and support Booking.com BV's #1 accommodation platform with some of the industry's smartest people!
- Supporting Social media platforms daily operations, especially WeChat and Weibo monitoring and publishing.
- Supporting on social reporting and data collection
- Supporting our marketing team on admin and logistics tasks
- Other tasks assigned by managers
- Working towards a bachelor or master degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Good understanding of the marketing and social media landscape and operations
- Strong interest in branding, lifestyle, and travel
- Good copy writing ability, specific in social media area
- Good understanding of China local internet language and know how to engage young consumers
- Good communication skill and excellent execution, attention to detail, fast learner
- Ability to face challenges and work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility
- Good at excel & word & ppt
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Good command of Photoshop, AI & design skills is preferred
- Available to work more than 3 working days a week, available to stay with the role at least 3 months;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Marketing Intern. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top