Marketing Database Specialist
In your role as a Marketing Database Specialist you will be part of the Partner Marketing team within the Partner Services department. You are responsible for developing a customer database that will support our marketing products and ultimately leading to an increase in conversion, loyalty and satisfaction. The role works with Product and Commercial Owners who are constantly finding and resting improvements that deliver a high commercial impact. Our Partner Marketing team are B2B focused – innovating on a wide range of channels, products and processes including internal and external tooling that is used and accessed by our 160+ local offices and our 1,000,000+ partners.
To be successful in this role, you need strong analytical skills, a natural ability to drive innovation forward at a fast pace and you will naturally be able to quickly and confidently react to changes. The Marketing Database Specialist role comes with significant responsibility, commercial awareness and a strong business sense are critical.
- Develop a customer database from scratch;
- The creation, co-ordination and analysis of market and customer insight to contribute to more effective marketing campaigns;
- Support of projects & product development that varies in complexity, scope and length;
- Liaise with product and commercial owners as well as wider key company stakeholders
- Proven experience in using SQL;
- Experience of managing customer databases to supporting the marketing requirements is required;
- Experience of email marketing systems is required;
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly;
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to support projects full cycle
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Marketing Database Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top