Market Manager – Paris
We're looking for a Market Manager – Booking Experience for France, based in Paris, to support Booking.com BV with its business development of the online in-destination experience of travelers, and also in managing and maintaining the relationship with partners that offer in-destination services and products. You have a sixth sense for a great customer experience and you always keep an eye on the end-user.
- Support Booking.com BV with contacting new partners that offer in destination services (tours, activities, (airport) transfers, attractions, etc…)
- Understand the landscape and the economics of in destination activities in your market
- Assist Booking.com BV with building and further improving relationships with existing and new partners.
- Assist Booking.com in setting up various test days in new destinations or new services in existing destinations
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its partners; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com experience their preferred choice
- Work with partners on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support Booking.com BV with future product initiatives
- Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience and operational efficiency
- Leverage existing partner relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking Experience
- Provide training to existing partners
- Successful track-record of 3+ years in managing new and existing partnerships in the B2B travel industry
- Strong proven commercial background
- Proven experience in building up new markets
- Extensive network in the B2B travel industry and good understanding of the dynamics of the travel industry, particularly for in-destination services
- Target driven
- Analytical and able to operate in a data driven business environment
- Hungry, but humble
- Able to use Excel, PowerPoint or any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
- Fluent in French and English
The hiring company Booking.com (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in France. Booking.com (France) SAS is looking for a Market Manager - Paris. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top