Market Manager Experiences – India
We're looking for a Market Manager - Booking Experience for India, based in either New Delhi or Mumbai, to support Booking.com BV with its business development of the online in-destination experience of travelers, and also in managing and maintaining the relationship with partners that offer in-destination services and products. You have a sixth sense for a great customer experience and you always keep an eye on the end-user.
- Support Booking.com BV with contacting new partners that offer in destination services (tours, activities, (airport) transfers, attractions, etc…)
- Understand the landscape and the economics of in destination activities in your market
- Assist Booking.com BV with building and further improving relationships with existing and new partners.
- Assist Booking.com in setting up various test days in new destinations or new services in existing destinations
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its partners; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com experience their preferred choice
- Work with partners on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support Booking.com BV with future product initiatives
- Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience and operational efficiency
- Leverage existing partner relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking Experience
- Provide training to existing partners
- Successful track-record of 3+ years in managing new and existing partnerships in the B2B travel industry
- Strong proven commercial background
- Proven experience in building up new markets
- Extensive network in the B2B travel industry and good understanding of the dynamics of the travel industry, particularly for in-destination services
- Target driven and analytical and able to operate in a data driven business environment
- Hungry, but humble
- Able to use Excel, PowerPoint or any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
- Fluent in English and Indian dialect
We cannot support work visa for this, as such you should be a citizen of India in order to qualify.
The hiring company Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in India. Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is looking for a Market Manager Experiences - India. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top