Manager Strategic Partnerships – Hong Kong
We are looking for an Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships.
As an Account Manager Strategic Partnership, you support Booking.com BV in building partnerships throughout the region. At the same time you will also manage and maintain its existing relationship with strategic partners.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a successful company.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Booking.com BV in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV’s strategic partners and manage the aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s services;
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to the potential business partners;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential visitors on the Booking.com website;
- Highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to maximize business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing such partnerships (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry;
- Proactively support the business and report to Area Manager strategic Partnerships;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires versatility and adapting quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Significant experience gained in an internet or online tourism environment;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, business and reporting skills.
The hiring company Booking.com (Hong Kong) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Hong Kong. Booking.com (Hong Kong) Ltd is looking for a Manager Strategic Partnerships – Hong Kong. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top