Leadership Team Coordinator
We are currently looking for a pro-active, service-minded professional for our global head office in Amsterdam.
Your key responsibility is to deliver day-to-day support to the Leadership Team members, assist them with work habits and preferences and ensure that our Leadership team is well represented.
Our Leadership Team consists of our CEO, CFO, CMO CPO and CS Global Director – people responsible for making Booking.com what it is. The team that supports them has an important task of handling their day-to-day so they can focus on taking Booking.com to the next level of growth!
- Schedule and book regular and ad hoc appointments (meetings, calls, videoconferences);
- Manage annual leadership team calendar and ensure an alignment on all calendar and logistics;
- Manage end-to-end travel, logistics and visas;
- Organize and support LT meetings and supporting visits as required;
- Assist in the making of meeting agenda, minutes and action logs and visual presentation materials when needed;
- Complete core administrative processes for example supporting in administration, getting signatures for official documents and handling correspondence;
- Support with other tasks as may be required.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in administration/ executive assistant role in a large/ multinational organization.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Excellent English & Dutch oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the members of the LT;
- Ability to work with a variety of different styles and to adapt in order to provide to service to executives – organized, calm & discreet;
- Service minded with positive, can-do attitude;
- Structured and organized in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a team member;
- High degree of personal flexibility;
- Proactive, uses initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize;
- High sense of integrity.
We can only accept applications in English from local candidates – no relocation assistance provided
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Leadership Team Coordinator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top