Leadership Recruiter – Technology
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission – to help travelers discover the world – is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of leadership functions: technology, design, product & business development.
We are looking for a Leadership Recruiter to help support our Technology function. This is an exciting role that is perfect for someone who has worked in both agency and corporate executive search and is ready to build something from the ground up.
This role will be part of our wider Technology Recruitment team and will reside in our Amsterdam Headquarters.
As a Leadership Recruiter, you will source and recruit the best executive and future leadership talent from around the world. Success for you is seeing the people you hire have a huge impact on our business.
- Build strong pipelines for potential leadership and market A talent to department heads
- Identify and contact highly visible executive-level prospects and knowledgeable industry sources to develop a long list of candidates, driving conversion to strong short-list.
- Consult with senior executives at booking to be able to recommend top talent to the hiring manager
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for critical executive level searches in our growing global organisation
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with both stakeholders and candidates
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage multiple senior searches and candidates
- Understand and drive diversity, partnering with the business to ensure a diverse pipeline for all roles.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual that is hands on, but also a talent strategist
- 5+ years recruiting experience in retained executive search and/or in-house experience for a VC, start-up, e-commerce or tech company
- Passionate about achieving results and having an impact.
- Ability to identify A talent and build pipelines for future Booking.com leaders
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of executive talent
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven ability to sell and close executive candidates and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Passionate about the tech industry, up to date knowledge on latest
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills.
Booking.com will be able to provide you with a great relocation package, however this role is only open to candidates with valid permits to work in the EU. Thanks!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Leadership Recruiter - Technology in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top