Lead Manager, Commercial Learning
We’re looking for a creative, passionate and results-driven Lead Manager, Commercial Learning in the Partner Service Department who shares this vision and can support our department’s learning objectives.
In your role, you will be the leader and manager of the commercial learning organisation based within the Partner Services team; who focus on the support of our global accommodation partnerships. You will have a strong ability to develop, implement and iterate a learning strategy for a commercial development oriented audience. As the lead manager, you will drive the delivery of programming and curriculums that create value, supporting the mastery and expansion of commercial capabilities for a large global learning audience.
To be successful in your role as Lead Manager, Commercial Learning, you will have a particularly strong ability of creating a learning strategy that can resonate globally and create business value. You will be experienced across all learning areas including but not limited to: design, gap/opportunity capability analysis, learning analytics, people leadership, learning strategy creation. You will have a strong passion for commercial learning organisations and unlocking the creativity and performance of a learning team. You will have a strong enjoyment for delivering business value in an entrepreneurial and data-driven manner.
- Set and deliver a learning strategy that effectively meets business needs, ultimately leading to value creation;
- Lead, inspire and motivate a group of passionate learning professionals, developing learning leaders across the business and for the future;
- Ensure learning programming and delivery meets business needs and serves as a place to inspire and drive incremental business improvement;
- Set and maintain learning process standards, to deliver a best in class learning curriculum that resonates globally;
- Manage a large and strong network of business stakeholder partnerships, ensuring collaborative co-authorship of strategies and approaches
- Manage and decide on business based learning investments ensuring effective return on investment/expectations are delivered, take entrepreneurial investment decisions where possible to benefit the wider business.Advocate learning and development across the business as a key value creator for the organisation, using data to give
- Be a co-author to global commercial business strategy, setting the plan that will continue the delivery of sustainable growth and success for our accommodation partners.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience within corporate learning leadership;
- 5+ years experience in a global multi location based commercial or sales/marketing learning focus;
- Proven experience in learning strategy creation and delivery that maximised organisational value creation;
- Proven experience in senior business partnership and people leadership, delivering strong results and demonstrating value in a data-driven, pragmatic manner;
- Experience in senior stakeholder management, proven focus on learning business partnership that led to organisational capability improvements or expansion;
- Strong understanding/affinity towards B2B commercial initiatives;
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Lead Manager, Commercial Learning in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top