Language Specialist – Georgian
Booking.com runs one of the world's largest translations agencies, supporting 43 languages on the Booking.com platform and a variety of languages on sites of other brands belonging to Booking Holdings.
We are currently looking for a Georgian Language Specialist for our Content Agency. In this role you will be responsible for translating and localizing Booking.com products into Georgian. Besides being passionate about language and translations, as a Language Specialist you have a strong commercial feel which helps you to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our clients with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This 6-9 months temporary position will be based in our Tbilisi office.
- Translate, create, localize and proofread content for the Georgian market, with a focus on Georgian accommodation partners;
- Provide attractive, clear, and informative translations from English into Georgian for online tools, apps, and promotional materials, including market campaigns, to appeal to the Georgian market and accommodation partners;
- Maintain the quality of the Georgian version of Booking.com's accommodation partner experience, including conducting product checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
- Assist with localization projects in cooperation with other language teams and departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the products and the service offered to Georgian accommodation partners;
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level spoken and written Georgian, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized copy for the Georgian market and businesses;
- Strong business focus;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer, Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task;
- Proactive and strong sense of initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus.
A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
Internal trainings and various possibilities of personal development in our fast-growing company.
Find out more about the role by checking these links:
A day in the life of a Language Specialist
Why aren't Language Specialists just translators
The hiring company Booking.com (Georgia) LLC is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Georgia. Booking.com (Georgia) LLC is looking for a Language Specialist - Georgian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top