Key Account Manager Chains – Barcelona
As a Key Account Manager – Chains you are responsible for managing the relationship we have with our existing Global & Local Key Chain Accommodation Partners in Spain & Andorra. In addition you may support Booking.com BV's acquisition of new Key Chain Partners.
You create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance and advice Global & Local Key Chains on how to optimize their performance on Booking.com. You proactively inform Global & Local Key Chain Partners about the benefits of Booking.com products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of Accommodations Partner's availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
As part of the Spain Chains Team you will need to work closely with other departments such as Global Accounts in Headquarters, Connectivity, Hotel Innovations, Credit Control and the Hotels teams based in Booking.com's Spain local offices. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different stakeholders within Booking.com as well as within the Hotel Industry and within Hotel Chains.
This full-time position will be based in our Barcelona office.
– Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for Key Global & Local Chain Partners;
– Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Chain Partners;
– Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
– Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
– Train, consult, monitor, and support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Chain Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
– Securing our relationship and optimizing our partnership on a decision making level with Key Chain Accounts of Booking.com B.V;
– Initiate initiatives and present Booking.com B.V. innovations with Key Chain Accounts to increase performance;
– Analyze Key Chain Accounts on global level, national level and on local/property level;
– Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com B.V. and the Key Chain Account.
– In depth knowledge of the online travel industry;
– Strong knowledge of Revenue and Channel Management;
– Strong knowledge of Booking.com competitive landscape;
– Excellent knowledge of Booking.com products and services is preferred;
– Fluent Spanish and English speaker and writer.
– University background in Hospitality is preferred
– 2-5 years of experience in a relevant key account management function;
– Driver's license is a plus;
– Availability up to travel 40% of the time.
– Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
– Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
– Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences;
– Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
– Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
– Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for customers;
– Strong Customer focus and proactive attitude;
– Valid work permit for Spain.
The hiring company Bookings Hispanica S.L. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Spain. Bookings Hispanica S.L. is looking for a Key Account Manager Chains - Barcelona. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top