Key Account Manager Business Travel – TMCs
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to win new business and exceed objectives Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in ecommerce and online travel? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Booking.com for Business focusses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
We are looking for a driven, tenacious and hungry Key Account Manager Business Travel to provide support to Booking.com BV by informing new business customers about the services offered by Booking.com BV, and at the same time you will also support in managing and maintaining its existing relationship with high potential Travel Management Companies (TMCs). You have a sixth sense for a great customer experience, are data and results focussed and you always keep your eye on the end-user.
This position can be located in any of the following offices: Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, or Munich.
- Promote Booking.com BV's brand name and its online reservation services to the local/regional TMC clients;
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the TMC/ B2B travel space;
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to TMCs business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com content their preferred choice
- Provide the Booking.com for Business online tooling as a solution to TMC's for their direct customers.
- Work with high potential TMC clients on long-term goals and new initiatives to support Booking.com BV in maximizing growth and meeting customer needs.
- Liaise with high potential TMC partners and internal support departments to solve ongoing issues
- Aggregate and analyze feedback to support future product initiatives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product and Analytics in Amsterdam. Provide local perspective on preferred approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Provide training (workshops and webinars) to potential and existing TMC partners.
- Present Booking.com at relevant events
- Fluent in English and German
- 3+ years experience in a B2B client facing role in e-commerce, SaaS or business travel environments
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of Travel Management Companies from origination to closure
- You're hungry to achieve results whilst being humble
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders
- You understand the dynamics of the travel sector, particularly hotels
- You can use excel, powerpoint, and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills and can influence the right people at the right level
- You are reliable and results oriented
- You're analytical and can operate in a data driven environment
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Key Account Manager Business Travel – TMCs. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top