Key Account Manager Business Travel Technology Partnerships
As a Key Account Manager – Business Travel Technology Partnerships you will support Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH. in managing, growing and maintaining its existing relationships with strategic technology partners.
- First point of contact for strategic technology partners.
- Support Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH in managing the partnerships by building deep relationships with the relevant stakeholders on all aspects of partner interaction.
- Conduct regular meetings and act as a consultant for the technology partners.
- Support com (Deutschland) GmbH in monitoring the success of the partnership and managing client relationships by advising on Booking.com products and services.
- Create and execute on strategic account plan for designated accounts
- Present at respective industry events.
- Be booking.com ambassador within the respective channel and promote Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH brand name
- Support com (Deutschland) GmbH in maintaining and developing successful B2B partnerships and managing all aspects of partner interactions.
- Support Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH in building and maintaining a professional network within the business travel technology / B2B travel space.
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these technology partners and match these to services offered by com (Deutschland) GmbH to maximize new business opportunities.
- Liaise with other business teams within the Business Bookers department in Amsterdam including the SME, Enterprise & TMC teams to build a better product offering as well as increase business effectiveness.
- Monitor research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- Work with internal support department and KAM on long-term goals and new initiatives to support Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH in maximizing growth and meet customer needs.
- Seek out and implement opportunities to optimize production of com (Deutschland) GmbH content through all technology partner channels
- 5+ years relevant business development, account management, business travel experience
- Ability to leverage an existing extensive network in business travel
- Proven track record / experience with different channels especially online booking engines or tools
- Understanding of customer development processes
- Highly flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholders
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals
- Strong Customer Experience focus and proactive attitude
- Fluent English and German speaker & writer
- Travel minimum 50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Key Account Manager Business Travel Technology Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top