Jr. SAP Basis Administrator
Booking.com is looking for a junior SAP NetWeaver / Basis Administrator with experience in the design, build, implementation and maintenance of scalable SAP solutions.
In this role you will be required to drive constant innovation and steer the solutions that provide efficiency in daily operations, standardize solutions across the enterprise, support, maintain and develop complex technical solutions in a large and geographically distributed office environment.
- Combine your knowledge and expertise with the goals of our business to support and maintain a world-class solutions infrastructure and to enable our continued growth;
- Facilitate technical discussions and decision making in order to ensure performance, scalability and reliability of the provided solutions;
- Be responsible for configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP systems;
- Plan, prepare, install, upgrade, and maintain complex of SAP systems;
- Evaluate and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and manage the migration/upgrades of SAP database and application configuration into production;
- Interface with other departments and work with system users to define their needs, identify problems, evaluate potential solutions, and demonstrate, install and implement improvements.
- At least 2 years of SAP Basis administration work, with experience with at least ECC systems;
- Good understanding of the NetWeaver technology stack;
- Hands-on SAP system administration experience (system monitoring, transports, support pack application etc.);
- Hands-on experience on any database (either DBA or developer);
- Hand-on experience with Linux;
- A great customer focus, team player attitude and excellent communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with HANA or FIORI;
- Knowledge of system automation tools;
- ABAP or any other programming knowledge.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits, including a relocation package.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Jr. SAP Basis Administrator in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top