IT Support Desk Technician
Booking.com is looking for a quality focused IT Support Desk Technician who wishes to immerse him/herself into the fast-moving dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company. You will install, setup and troubleshoot all aspects of user desktops, software, and phone systems. In your role, you will help empower and grow your colleagues to maximize the talent and potential in the whole team.
- Provide technical support to all employees of Booking.com face to face and remote through phone and email;
- Use your initiative and technical knowledge to diagnose any technical support/IT problems on the desktops, laptops and phone system and provide effective resolutions or information to the user;
- Proactively provide information and regular communication to users on the progress of outstanding support calls and provide an indication of timescale for resolution;
- Display knowledge of our internal organization by finding the right person that can assist in solving the issue;
- Balance and prioritize multiple tasks from different sizes and business importance;
- Document and contribute to the knowledge base;
- Arrangement of new PC's for starters including setup, installation, and configuration of the software/hardware based on individual user needs;
- Carry out user account maintenance for the starters, leavers and role changes;
- Carry out tasks as assigned;
- Engage in interaction to resolve issues together with the team.
- Contribute to Booking.com's growth through interviewing, onboarding, or other recruitment efforts if requested.
- Experience providing 1st line IT technical support;
- Advanced troubleshooting experience both on site and remote;
- Troubleshooting experience and installation knowledge of Microsoft and Apple products and applications;
- Experience with SCCM, JAMF/Casper suite for imaging;
- Experience with mobile devices: phones and tablets;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite;
- Medium level experience of Active Directory and Windows Server usage, AD Domain's, DNS service, DHCP service;
- Medium level knowledge of TCP-IP, LAN, WAN, Internet Explorer and/or Chrome browser;
- Basic experience with PC and Laptop's hardware troubleshooting; both Mac and Windows;
- Medium level knowledge of standalone and network printers;
- Experience with any ticketing system;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal);
- Team player and ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Business Awareness which enables you to prioritize and make decisions in favor of the business.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to candidates that are eligible to work in Europe without having to apply for a work permit/visa. There is no sponsoring available for this role due to government regulation. In the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a IT Support Desk Technician . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top