We are hiring a Coordinator to join our Technology Department in Shanghai.
This non-technical coordinator role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic service focused individual. You must be passionate about people development and growth, and organizing and coordinating administrative tasks in an innovative technical environment.
A Coordinator in Technology needs work independently and at the same time is a team player who believes in success through proactively driving projects in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders. You must be innovative, creative, and enjoy implementing new ideas to improve and ensure that daily operations of the Tech Department run smoothly.
Have a broad overview of the department and connect people and teams within Tech
- Partner with Agile coaches, HR and Senior Managers to provide non-technical support
- Cultivate and promote the Booking.com values and culture within the department
- First point of contact for questions about various activities happening in and around the department
- Communicate with the department about upcoming company events & changes
- Organize and coordinate department, track and team events
- Providing assistance and guidance to the New Hires in Tech
- Driving ongoing projects in Tech such as Idea Lab, Booking Cares and Partner Program
- Identify opportunities for simplifying, improvement and learning
- Culturally aware and able to flex your communication style
- Commercial awareness and results-driven
- Ability to successfully build and maintain relationships across all levels
- Excellent English skills in verbal, written and presentation
- People oriented with a flexible, independent and proactive attitude
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience in an international work environment and/or IT environment preferred
- Well-developed in prioritization, ownership and problem solving
- Strong organizational and planning skills and commitment to getting things done
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and/or Talent Development and learning systems is an advantage
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a IT Coordinator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top