IT Compliance Analyst
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world), is in search of an IT Compliance Analyst who is to be part of our Risk & Compliance team.
Your main responsibility is to support IT and business departments with identifying control requirements based on key risks, for key compliance areas. Key compliance areas are IT controls for financial reporting (SOx), PCI DSS, Privacy, Continuity, and more.
The current IT landscape covers various applications and systems. Applications concern various in-house developed and insourced applications, SAP, as well as several cloud-based services. Our internal IT systems are based on e.g. Linux, Windows, and MySQL.
We provide a fast growing working environment, where continuous learning is key for your and Booking.com's development and growth. You will collaborate with other professionals that are experienced in the fields of Risk & Compliance, IT Security and Internal Audit, who will help you to learn, grow and provide you the freedom to experiment. Such is also part of the culture of Booking.com.
- Coordinate process and control owners to understand risks within their domain, and supporting them in determining optimal controls to mitigate risks;
- Identify controls based on risks for compliance areas in each of the IT and business processes;
- Support continuous improvement, maintaining our Booking.com controls catalogue, by providing general and technical guidance on how to maintain relevant controls;
- Monitor and report on the timeliness and effectiveness of control execution by IT and the business.
- Three to five years of experience in IT compliance or IT audit;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to bring people together to solve issues;
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions, assess and resolve problems effectively;
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken;
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, able to work independently and enjoy new initiatives;
- Collaborate and support colleagues across the organization, while still able to work independently.
- Contribute to Booking.com's growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a IT Compliance Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top