Using billions of data points, Booking.com's Tel Aviv machine learning center combines data science and product development to create smart, personalised and frictionless experiences for our customers. With an international team, our experts work together everyday to solve problems and create new solutions that impact the millions of customers we serve all across the globe.
We are looking for a talented iOS Developer to lead the iOS mobile application development in our Tel-Aviv office and help us to make the best travel app in the world! Our iOS developers are given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements to our top rated mobile app and impact more than 10 million users worldwide.
Our guiding principle is that by helping our users we help our business, so we listen to our customers and give them features they want to use. As a developer in our mobile team you'll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small start up-like group which takes full ownership of its part of our platform. You'll be working on the iterative improvements we make as part of our high-speed release cycles, as well as looking ahead and implementing broader changes to our mobile app.
As iOS developer you will:
- Develop new features for our iOS products
- Optimize UI for performance
- Monitor and understand customer behavior
- Build native iOS components
- Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform
- Contribute to Booking.com's growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer using Objective-C and other languages
- At least 2-3 years of this experience must be from working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- Have built an approved store App
- Experience working with A/B testing
- You are passionate about open source and contribute
- You're not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department offers training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to local candidates only.
Back to top