Internship Partner Services – Copenhagen
We are looking for an Intern Partner Services in Copenhagen, starting in 2017 or 2018 for a period of 3-5 months.
Internship Partner Services
We value intelligent, articulate and motivated individuals who want to learn from one of the most experienced and successful online reservation agency in the world, but who also thrive working independently and would enjoy the responsibility building and maintaining good relationship between Booking.com BV and its partners.
As Intern Partner Services your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. Furthermore, you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
The position will be based in our Copenhagen office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of Booking.com's business;
- Communicate opportunities to partners that will help improve their business by using Booking.com BV's internal tool of priority setting;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com for new and existing accommodations;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Assist in new partnerships related tasks;
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Obtaining a bachelor degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism or Business Administration (It is necessary to be enrolled in school/university for this position);
- Available to work full-time for at least 3 months;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Danish, additional languages are considered as a plus;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to persuade and convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- A real team player who is service minded and has an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude.
If you are successful in joining us for the internship, we can offer you:
- An exciting and motivating work environment, with excellent career opportunities within our fast growing international company;
- Experience and exposure to the biggest online accommodation reservations company in the world within the real context of our Partner Services team;
- A role based in our vibrant Copenhagen office.
Interested? We offer possibilities for further career opportunities within our dynamic, fast-growing company. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey!
The hiring company Booking.com (Denmark) ApS is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Denmark. Booking.com (Denmark) ApS is looking for a Internship Partner Services - Copenhagen. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top