Internship – Dutch Translations team
For our Global Translations Department, we are currently looking for an intern to join our Dutch Translations team. This is a 4-month contract based in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
In this role you will work with a team of Dutch Language Specialists to provide the best experiences to millions of our Dutch customers who search and book accommodation through the Booking.com websites, apps, and newsletter.
Besides being passionate about language and translations, as a part of Translations team you have a strong commercial feel which helps you to maintain and improve the quality of our products.
- Provide commercial and creative translations from English into Dutch for website copy, app copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Dutch market;
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- Maintain the quality of the Dutch version of Booking.com
- Currently enrolled student in an academic institution
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level of Dutch, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong computer skills;
- Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task;
- Pro-active and initiative both independently and in a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience in translating and/or writing commercial texts is a plus;
We will only consider local candidates.
We offer you an exciting working environment and a challenging internship at planet earth's #1 accommodation site. You'll get the chance to develop your skills under supervision and experience how a leading multinational e-commerce platform works firsthand. This internship is full time (40 hours/week) and it is paid (400EUR/month).
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Internship - Dutch Translations team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top