Internship Brand Production
Are you passionate about Brand Production? Do you love taking on new challenges? Are you excited to contribute to the success of Booking.com and to make it the most exciting and loved travel brand on the planet? Then this might be the internship for you! Booking.com is now looking for a Production intern – starting September!
Booking.com BV, the world's leading online travel agency, is growing rapidly, innovating its business and shaping the travel industry. This is an exciting time for our brand and we're looking for a passionate production intern who can help make Booking.com the most exciting and loved travel brand on the planet.
About this role:
The Production intern will support the Production department that is part of the Marketing Science and Communications team in our Global Headquarters in Amsterdam. He/she will assist with the development, production and implementation of different brand communication assets. Projects the production intern will be involved in are: adaptation of different kind of assets (TVC's, digital banners and OOH) into several markets, and other small brand projects.
- Assist in all aspects of brand production
- Help manage the production of projects with internal teams, agency partners, and external production companies.
- Assist in allocation of different assets.
- Assist on managing internal resources and workflows.
- Experience with media production
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Currently enrolled in a Media related study program (preferably graduate student)
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with a positive, can-do attitude
- Good in managing relations
- Pro-active and enthusiastic.
As we are looking for an intern, we can only consider candidates who are currently enrolled in a University and will be for the full duration of the internship. For this role, we can't help with relocation, so we have a preference for candidates who are already based in Amsterdam or who can relocate without any support.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Internship Brand Production in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top