As an Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the effective implementation of partner product developments across the organisation. You will focus on planning and executing implementation activities ensuring all relevant materials from communication, knowledge base through to learning and execution in our offices.
You will demonstrate a strong ability in the effective management of product rollouts, including working with product teams to define goals while balancing implementation calendars that impact over 2,400 people in 160+ offices. This position comes with significant responsibility with the need to demonstrate an agile approach that reacts to many changing deadlines and priorities. A strong commercial focus and ability to influence and align many stakeholders is critical to the success in this role.
- Own the implementation of Booking.com BV's global innovations
- Manage global product implementation roadmaps, understanding scope and scale of rollout
- Influence and align stakeholders, both centrally and locally
- Deliver appropriate communications planning, coordinate effective product implementations
- Manage many stakeholders and priorities across multiple product departments centrally
- Judge scale and scope of implementations and organize accordingly
- Effectively measure implications during all phases of implementation
- Create monitoring processes and feedback loops
- Provide education and communication as required to support the effective implementation
- Build and distribute implementation packages to support integration of into daily business operations
- Support local offices to manage implementations in addition to existing workloads
- Support product teams with recommendations of roll out strategies
- Design and optimize implementation strategies, efficiencies, effectiveness
- Experience within a implementation department
- Experience 2+ years managing large scale, global implementations
- An ability to effective plan business needs into small projects and prioritize against business value
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to align multiple stakeholders across many levels
- Data driven and end user focused, leading to putting in place effective roadmaps
- Strongly orientated to achievements, focusing on delivery and execution of many initiatives
- Strong commercial knowledge that drives business planning, expectations management and solution generation.
- Broad understanding of our products, our business and strategy
- Ability to understand the technical and data aspect of our business
- Experience in executing global or large scale initiatives/changes preferred
- Ability to take ownership, entrepreneurial, pro-active with positive attitude
- Knowledge of my SQL preferred (or willingness to learn)
- Willingness to travel frequently
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Implementation Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top